Friday, August 1, 2008

Biag ni Lam-ang

For me, this story is unbelievable. No one was birth with the power to speech and an unusual physical form. I don't believe that this story can true in real life. There are parts of this story that for me is not that good like the parts where he slew those Igorots who killed his father and torture the last one before releasing. For me,it wasn't good even if he had that power he shouldn't have do that.
I wasn't that interested in Biag ni Lam-ang. Although I think I liked the setting but I didn't like the story. Lam-ang is not that a good person but I am not telling that he is that bad. One thing that I liked him was the way he was in love with Kannoyan. He was really dedicated to court Kannoyan even if he knew Kannoyan is the daughter of the richest man of the town of Kalanutian. He faced Sumarang who was his rival and Sarindang who tried to seduce him but he rejected her. It is maybe because he is stick to one of loving someone. For me that is the only thing that makes this story interesting. But the whole was not.

No comments: